Saturday, April 23, 2011

I love Saturdays

Saturdays are my one day to sleep in, relax, and do nothing. (And by "nothing" I of course mean laundry, errands, cleaning, etc.) Thanks to my lists, I was super productive today:

  • Make Brownies (notice how this was first on the list)
  • Groceries (all the candy was $1 at Target!!)
  • Shower (it has to be on the list if I want it to get done)
  • Finish Part 1 of the Secret Project (Getting excited about this!)
  • Laundry
  • Clean Everything (almost)
  • Dishes
And as I was coming back from doing the laundry, the people next door to us were moving out, and they asked if we wanted some furniture. So we got new furniture!!

A place for all our games.
We're going to put pictures up on that top shelf. :)

More shelves for the bedroom!
I can't believe that fit in our bedroom. 
Seriously, there's not even an inch to spare on that wall now.

Isa worked and made that paper, you know how she do, yo. Word. And then we hung out tonight and watched some Cougar Town and Glee over a little Chicken Caesar Salad I whipped up while she did some homework.

Look at us, so productive on a Saturday. And now we're going to bed because we have an early morning tomorrow. Easter with the family! See you tomorrow with a pic explosion of cousins in pastel colors.

Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...