Thursday, April 7, 2011

Android Games

I have about a 30 minute commute to and from work every day, and much of that time is spent playing one of two games: Angry Birds (which, if you haven't heard of yet I'm just going to assume you live in a cottage on a lake somewhere completely cut off from society and I'm mildly surprised that you even have access to the internet to read this blog) and Drop (which you probably haven't heard of yet, but now you have). It's super fun and ridiculously addicting. The concept is simple, you tip the phone back and forth to make a ball fall through the gaps in the floor, which constantly rises and moves faster and faster as you go. (Watch a demo online.I defy you to beat my high score:


Unless, of course, this person happens to read my blog. In which case you can keep your scores to yourself, thank you very much.

What is your favorite Android/iPhone App game thing?

Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...