Sunday, May 15, 2011

Best Illustration EVER

I took a Book Cover Design class this past semester and this was one of the illustration students work for an anthology of Fairy Tales. AWESOME, right? I loved it so much I emailed her and asked her for a copy! Look at the cute little birds!!! Aren't they adorable?
Sorry the resolution is horrible, but I don't want people to be able to steal it - not cause I want it all to myself, but because I don't want to be giving away her artwork (NOT mine) for free. That one's up to her :)


The girl who did it is graduating this semester from Parsons as an Illustration student, her name is Dana Roy. You can check her website by clicking here: http://www.danabroy.com
(All her work is pretty awesome - check out her Emperor's New Clothes illustration!)

Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...