Sunday, February 19, 2012

11:44PM

It's 11.44pm on Sunday night.

I finally got somewhere decent on my designs for thesis.

Brian and I are getting SUPER antsy. (We're ready for a change!!!)

If you haven't seen Rio, you should. It's got great music and it's just a good movie.

I'm probably getting to the point of too tired to stay awake, let alone write this silly little post, but I really wanted to share about Rio. You really should watch it :)

And here's a photo of our dinner tonight, just to add some visuals.

Cheddar chicken bake, smothered with butter asparagus, and the substitute for potatoes that went bad :) Smiley fries!

Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...