Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Isa's Overhaul (Laziness)

Ever since I got back from Alaska and have had absolutely no obligations, I've become the lazy college student on break. I've stayed on Alaska time, so I go to bed inbetween 2 and 4am and then wake up around noon. Honestly, it's awful. And then to make it worse, I'm not very active during the day. I mean, I brought home the final 2 seasons of Will & Grace. Refreshing my memory on those final episodes is a priority.

I'm just lazy.

Today, however, was a tiny bit more productive off the couch than it has been these past days. Today I did this:


Made a rainbow bookshelf!

And I also have taken over the blog. I figure if I blog while I sit on the couch, it at least seems as though I am contributing to the world and not just being lazy.

I also posted some items for sale on Ebay. So for those of you who are interested, we are selling a Tria Laser Hair Removal system starting bids at $200.
...not really my thing...
But, if it is for you. It's HERE.

Lastly, over Christmas I took some videos. They aren't super entertaining, but I shall share anyway since I have them. The first clips are of Helena, she can't decide between which mice to go after. Also, losing them seems to be a goal for her. Jax was a new addition at Christmas Eve, he spent about a half an hour with Kari jumping off a step. Marley performed a couple songs for us (made up on the spot). This one ended with some high kicks.


Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...