Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Play Ball!!!

Tomorrow officially starts Yankee season. Err, baseball season. There are technically six games tomorrow, but do you honestly know who is playing besides the Yankees? I didn't think so. Isa's not even a huge baseball fan, but she came home today and told me how excited she was as she walked by them setting up the tents outside the Stadium.

I'll be working all day, and since the game's at 1:05, the entire crowd will be gone by the time I come home, but it's still exciting!!

If you haven't been by the Stadium in a while, or seen what they're doing across the street where Old Yankee Stadium stood and Heritage Field is now taking shape, watch the video below. It contains pictures and video over the past year of the Stadium demolition and the creation of Heritage Field, with my thoughts about the whole thing too.




Let me know what you think.

Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...