Monday, March 21, 2011

Introducing Brisa

In a world full of TomKats and Brangelinas, it really is too much to say "Brian and Isa." And since we are constantly together, we decided that we need to shorten it. So now, we're "Brisa."


It also made tagging my posts easier. Speaking of, I went back and tagged all of my posts and put up a tag cloud over there on the left. It's fun. So if you want to find posts about random stuff we've done together, click "Adventures."

And there's another one for all our travel blogs.

And I put a search up on the top right so you can find anything you want (if you want).

Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

2 comments:

  1. woah...you can search your entire blog for something? I need to do that on mine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...