Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bronx Zoo

Isa and I went over to the Bronx Zoo yesterday. It was so much fun. I hadn't been there in over 15 years! It's actually changed a lot since then. They used to have a sky ride where you ride in a basket hooked to a ski lift-like wire and go over the park from one end to the other. But it's not there any more. :(

But we saw all the staples: lions and tigers and polar bears (oh my!) and the sea lion show and giraffes and crazy animals nobody has ever heard of before. I don't have any pictures of the animals because I took all video to put the day up on YouTube. But here's a pic of us as we were leaving. :)


Hope you're having a great day!

Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...