Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Springtime in the City

It hit 80 degrees yesterday, and high 70's today. I love right now. :)

Are these tulips?
I've been eating lunch at Madison Square Park the last few days because it's been so nice out. And because the park is super pretty right now.


And they just installed a huge sculpture, called Echo:


They tell me it'll be finished tomorrow and look even better, but I didn't want to wait to post it. Plus I wanted to write about it on my other blog. It's surprisingly serene. I ate my lunch directly in front of her today, and her calm demeanor really made the park feel even more peaceful than normal. Go Jaume Plensa for sculpting that.

In other news, Isa finished her paper and is moving ever so closer to the end of the semester and free time. We're exactly three weeks away from Las Vegas. We ate nachos tonight. And Heritage Field has grass on it!!!!


Can I tell you how badly that makes me want to play baseball?!

Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...