Saturday, February 14, 2009

Caribbealia

Two things really quick here:

1. I'm flying back to the Caribbean on Monday. Just like always, I'm not telling you where yet because my YouTube subscribers read this and I'm not giving any hints yet. (For those of you who don't know, I hold a contest every time I get to a new place and my subscribers get to guess where I'm at and if they win, I send them a free t-shirt). I'm going for work for a month. I'll fly home on March 12th. And then I leave for Italy on the 14th. Fun, huh?

2. I made an application video for Australia's "Best Job in the World." I would be taking care of an island in the Great Barrier Reef for 6 months if I win, which I REALLY want to do, so I would really appreciate you clicking this link and rating 5 stars:

Watch my 60 second application video here.

Thank you so much!! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...