Friday, December 4, 2009

The Book and Stuff

I know it's been a really long time since I updated my blog. Sorry. Soon I'll write a bunch of posts and backdate them all so it looks like I never skipped a beat. :)

But I wanted to tell you about something super awesome: I finished my book!!!

It's only $10 plus shipping, and it's available by clicking here! Woohoo! You should get a copy for yourself and one to give to a child so they can start learning about geography and you can instill in them at an early age a deep desire to travel. :)

Also, if you haven't heard yet, I'm getting married! And we're very excited about that. We're taking a three week honeymoon - a week in Florida and a 12 day cruise - and I'll definitely blog about that, so look forward to a sunburnt Brian in about a month. :)

Hope you're all very well! See you again soon.

Newer Post Older Post
If you liked this post, your friends probably would too!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...